Sunday 11 December 2011

running avoiding the rain....

All kitted out with layers and toasty gloves.. no longer will I have glove envy!


First run in the dark... didn't have a choice! Mad day, off to Heathrow to pick up my daughter's BFF (she's from Auz) - then off to my nephews in Marlow - of the famous "charlie bit my finger" fame and then home. cooking, shopping OMG where does it stop???


I can honestly say if the lovely Kim hadn't sat me down a given me a gentle telling off i probably would have skipped it.. it was raining and dark and cold but by 5 it had just stopped raining - so off we went. My lovely hubby begrudgingly came with me.. and it was easier. Not easy, but easier....


Someone remid me why i didn't start properly training in the summer?? My dad always said I had to learn the hard way..


Rest day tomorrow - woo hoo..

No comments:

Post a Comment