Sunday 18 December 2011

challenging week

trained and ran with the fabulous Kim on Tuesday, forgot to post it - so apologies bloggers... ran for longer, even chatted as I ran  = progress!!
She makes it sound so doable and achievable - going to have to work on the positive mental attitude...


Busy busy week with kids, trip to London and worrying about my lovely Cheesy who was involved in a head on car collision on Monday - he's ok - not much physically wrong but shaken up - the driver who hit him was either asleep or texting which is why he didn't even brake!! Cheesy is blaming hs lack of exercise on the fact that his trainers are still stuck in his now written off car!!Bit a little preoccupied this week so didn't run when i was meant to - i'm preparing myself for the telling off!
Anyway, the good news is that I ran this evening to my parents without stopping = 4K  = PROGRESS!! I know I know but its baby steps...


Till Tuesday morning x

No comments:

Post a Comment