Wednesday 21 December 2011

Does it count??

Does it count if I only ran to the shops for breakfast??


OK so the commitment was I would blog each and every time I ran. Well yesterday literally ran away with me - excuse the pun.


Teenagers asleep until mid day, working my part time career from home - so it is challenging at the moment!! So I was short of time but in the zone - ran down to my local coop to get fresh croissants (their favourite) for the teenagers - their breakfast not mine - but honestly this is progress!! Normally I wouldn't even think twice about popping into the gas guzzler (aka free white ML Mercedes care of Arbonne) and drive there - but it felt kind of good, a little euphoric running back with THEIR calorie laden chocolate croissants!! Oh the life of a teenager on school holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment