Friday 9 December 2011

running acessories...

OK - so it wasn't too bad and I don't ache AND I have a running plan and got a bit of a talking to this morning but she did it well and was extremely encouraging... and even sent me a motivational text message telling me how well i did. 
All great and she really is a lovely person and a great trainer and I trust her judgement, so I will do as i am told.
But here's the thing.. I left thinking i need running accessories as I was COLD this morning... gloves, thermals, a proper long enough running jacket.. maybe a hat?? colours?? style?? accessories?? How shallow was that? I didn't leave thinking about the positive experience, the distance, the cool down or the stretching...


2 runs this weekend planned and off to Moti tomorrow - i can't run in my Jimmy's so off we go to Moti - thanks Kim

1 comment:

  1. A great session Linda :-) Really well done and very important to be warm and of course, stylish too! MOTI - Shaun, Dave, Amy, Matt and Co & Sweaty Betty Bristol - Natasha, Ruby & Co will look after you well - look forward to our next session. Have a great weekend Kim @kimingleby

    ReplyDelete