Thursday 29 December 2011

Has it really been ONLY 6 days?

OK OK its been 6 whole days - but here's my excuses..... really horrid head cold - just about got through Christmas (and 14 for dinner) without taking to my bed....this is the first day without any decongestants / tablets!


It did cost me - it hurt! 5K done. Marital relations still in tact... he pushes me further than i would so i know its working... :)
Not sure about his gem of comment - "you've got to get the miles in the legs DC" With only 3.2 miles then that's 23 miles to go - OMG!!
New Years resolutions at the ready..... ready set GO GO GO!!


So less like this.... and More like this....


At least I got new running tights like her's for Christmas!! And my stomach will look that by April 2012...



No comments:

Post a Comment