Saturday 31 December 2011

I have new running friends...

8:30am to meet and run!!! That's the earliest I've got out of bed for days!! but it was windy and fun..
Crawled out of bed, well i crawled and he jumped and then drove ( i know i know) up to Bristol Downs and agreed to meet by the water tower - they originally suggested meeting at the ice cream van - how ironic and very very cruel!!
Sarah & Leanne - my new running buddies.. Sarah and i have known each other for ages and her friend Leanne (who got engaged on Christmas day) ran, they were patient, went at my pace and Sarah had the iphone app - track my run - GENIUS!!


The best thing ever is that she had input the measurement as miles not km so we actually ran further today than I have before... 


4 miles = 6.43737 km - woo hoo!!


So lots of new years resolutions and a promise to run weekly with the girls - my new running best friends & to join the local running club...
You've got to admit there has been progress in the recent weeks... only 16 weeks to go until the London Marathon and 10 week to the Bath half....
Happy new year  x



No comments:

Post a Comment