Thursday 31 May 2012

It's been a month...

Its been just over a month since the London marathon - not a single step of exercise has been done... got to say happy about that :)

Watched my lovely friend Julia Kittow & the Cheesy and husband complete the Bristol 10K and cheered them both from the start & finish line and felt a little reminiscent.


But here's the thing I sort of miss the adrenalin, the buzz and the community.  And wait for it - I miss seeing Kim Ingleby, the woman is a legend. Also I miss the friday early evening runs with Sarah Callaghan - but I think that a couple of 10k a week is my limit - who knows????


Clearly eating my body weight in Walkers sensations is going to be challenging to the whole bikini image if i continue to consumer with any exercises. So June 1st is the date....


Blogging will resume in some form...

No comments:

Post a Comment