Thursday 19 April 2012

Pasta induced coma....



I am usually a fairly positive person. my glass is usually brimming over and I am grateful for many things in my life.


My girls, my family, my lovely Cheesy, my parents, my gorgeous friends and a lovely life....and I am a worrier, so I am a little confused that as I countdown the days and hours to the most difficult thing I have ever done I am remarkably calm. Maybe its denial, maybe its a pasta induced coma. Maybe its just meant to be.


So with less than 3 days to go and just in case you haven't - YET - here it is..

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/LindaDaviesCarr 


I don't know loads of people, and it is a great cause, and many many thanks for all your kind contributions.


L
xx

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the run on Sunday. I know you are a determined person who sets aggressive goals and achieves them. You will achieve this one as well. Nick

    ReplyDelete